Friday, September 11, 2009

Exercise

Since there's extra services this week, I'm mainly trying to keep up with the once a week reading of the Psalms Kathisma schedule. And I walked about a mile today with the kids amidst the new buttercups, bluebonnets and Indian paintbrushes on the ranch road outside our small neighborhood. Trying to establish new habits is hard, but I think these are practical ways for me to spend my time with a healthier mindset. Redeeming the time may not necessarily mean making up for lost, squandered time, but spending and dedicating attentive time to the life of the Church and in God's beautiful creation.

(note to self, next time wear socks and tennis shoes, remind Rebecca to do the same, and remind everyone, including Pippin the Corgi, to drink water beforehand when it's hot and humid despite it only being April.)

No comments:

Post a Comment